by Tara M.
One of the biggest benefits that I’ve seen so far in our self-directed learning approach is the rise in doing things that really matter.
- Reading books aloud to all the kids
- Visiting grandparents
- Dropping everything to help someone in need
- Spending time in quiet solitude just to think
- Having meaningful conversations
- Enjoying each other’s company
- Volunteering at our church
- Having friends come over
And of course we are still learning a lot and working hard. It’s just easier because we are giving each other room to breathe.